Tuesday 14 June 2005

Who Likes Short Shorts Part 3: The Return Of Short Shorts

Although it's not like my posts have been all that verbose recently, here's a few things I've seen recently that I liked but didn't have the time or energy to put put a full post for:

  • The Mercury Theatre on the Air Orson Welles, et al, on the Radio, now in MP3

  • James Howard Kunstler goes to LA. He doesn't like it: "I gave my spiel about the global oil problem and the unlikelihood that 'alternative energy' would even fractionally replace it, and quite a few of the Googlers became incensed. 'Yo, Dude, you're so, like, wrong! We've got, like, technology!'"

  • Meg White or Megbot? This isn't quite kooky enough, but I kinda liked it.

  • A Guide For The Un-Initated To Buying Guinness In An Irish Pub. Because just buying something else in the meantime and watching what the locals do really takes too long...

  • The inevitable Darth Tater follow-up: SpudTrooper If I ever get a Darth Tater, I'm going to want two of these.

  • Design Is Kinky I have no idea what this site is for, though it sure is pretty, but...

  • ... My current desktop background is from the March of The Penguins site. First desktop on the right on the "downloads" page.


Enjoy!

No comments: