Tuesday 14 December 2021

Mossburn Craigellachie 10 Year Old 2007


I'd not heard of Mossburn until about 30 minutes before I bought this bottle. It was the last bottle of this particular type on Expert 24.

Craigellachie 13, which is more readily available, is a lovely fruity whisky that is definitely worth your time. This is interesting to compare to it as it is obviously similar and then different in ways that could be attributed to the barrels used or being slightly younger. There's a bitterness at the back of this that contrasts nicely to the honeyed fruits that you get at first.

Now I have heard of Mossburn, I do fancy trying a couple more drams.
 

BONUS LEGO REVIEW

Little blue landspeeder, baby you're much too fast. A pleasure to build and a great little model even if I can't remember this being in The Mandalorian. I especially like how the round piece under the bonnet gives the impression of a grill.

No comments: