Tuesday 8 March 2005

Movie Quotes

Cinetrix mentions that there's something going round the 'Net where people come up with the first 5 movie quotes that come in to their head.

Not being one to pass up on any fad that passes me I gave it a try and came up with the following:

And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With *this* you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?
- Swingers

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all outa bubble gum
- They Live

Well, it's no trick to make a lot of money... if what you want to do is make a lot of money.
- Citizen Kane

Well, they seem to have an open door policy for assholes though don't they?
- Heathers

He was some kind of a man. What does it matter what you say about people?
- Touch of Evil

To be honest I did use IMDB to clean up some of my rough approximations of these quotes. And, as always with these things, if you asked next week, or even later inthe day, most of these would change, except perhaps the Swingers one because I do tend to quote that one rather a lot. And there would probably be a Kane quote but maybe not that one.

No comments: