Sunday 6 March 2005

Living In Denial

I am studiously trying to pretend that the massive spike in hits on this page -- massive for me, I've been averaging around 5 a day, I've had 235 thus week -- is not because I have hints, and a link to a solution, for the game du jour, H*pl*nd.

So in the spirit of honesty, thanks everyone for making me a little happier this week I hope some of you had a look around a bit and liked what you saw. But if you didn't, that's cool too.

Also I recently made a promise to mention Barbara "Babe" Jordan on here because she's a fine barmaid and she thinks I'm a weird and crazy guy. Again, I was hesitant because I didn't think that this was that kind of blog, but who am I kidding. Plus, I promised.

So, while we're doing this, shout outs to Mum, Joe (wherever you are, Singapore last I knew, and if you get time to read this), Steve, Peter, Mike, T and anyone else who considers themselves vaguely regular here. Cheers.

No comments: