Thursday 24 March 2011

Sexy Lesbians Asshole Bleaching Petula Clark Up The Arse

So, as you can probably tell from the date stamps on the posts, it has been a while. Blogger hasn't changed much, except now it's offering its own stats page. Nothing too earth shattering although one of the stats is for "all time" (back as far as March 2010, I believe) search keywords. It really sums up my posting history:

Search Keywords
  1. roadzters 41
  2. assholebleaching 8
  3. paul herzberg steyr 7
  4. sexy lesbians 7
  5. cricket club steyr 5
  6. looking for the next best thing meaning 5
  7. muddy funster 4
  8. petula clark up the arse 4
  9. pherzb.blogspot.com 4
  10. asshole bleaching 3
I think I may have my perfect blog post title now, the redunancy of "asshole bleaching up the arse" being particularly perfect. The rest of the blog can't possibly live up to it...

No comments: