- Peter "One star" Bradshaw over at the Guardian gives The Incredible Hulk one star. Which is also the rating I'd give his review for the tired, unfunny attempt to write it in the style of the Hulk, just like every third reviewer.
- If you've seen that video of the man going beserk in an office then you'll be relived to know it was a viral directed by the bloke who did Night Watch. If you haven't seen it follow the link, it's there and it's fun.
- Bierstick. It's like eXtreme Yard of Ale, or something.
- Canned Bacon. Sounds like a great idea; doesn't look like one.
- Is Google Making Us Stupid? No more than anything else, I'd guess.
- Croatia stuffed Germany. Many people enjoyed this. Bonus: Slaven Bilic's band Rawbau.
- Oddness. St. John's wort doesn't help ADHD, study finds says headline. No-one seems to use it that way, says article.
Friday, 13 June 2008