Wednesday 14 March 2007

In Case You Were Wondering

Yes, this week is the Tenth Anniversary of the first airing in the US of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And, yes, everyone else is writing about it and I was obsessed with BtVS, Angel and Firefly for such a long time that I should really do a piece. Well, I'm waiting for the UK first airing which is when I first saw and, well, a lot of what's being written this week is putting me off doing anything at all about Buffy.

It seems everyone owns a little bit of the Slayer and they've all got these precious favourite moments that need sharing. Some times my enjoyment of something finds it hard to survive meeting the fandom of that something. Plus with the UK first airing being 3 January 1998 I've got plenty of time to put my thoughts in order...

No comments: