Friday, 29 September 2006

Finding Inspiration In The Oddest of Places

The Morning News link to an ad agency site that has a page dedicated to the bad cover letters that they've received. It's mostly cringe-worthy:
"Strong writing abilities. Able to analysis data and problem solve."

And sometimes funny:
"I am seeking a new position as i have recently been laid."

But somewhere in there I found the perfect name for my first solo album:
"I am getting to my goal, slowly but surly."

Slowy But Surly, the new album by Shinbone available only in my fevered imagination.

1 comment:

tpraja said...

Have you seen the new India search engine
www.ByIndia.com they added all the cool features of popular productslike MySpace,YouTube, Ebay,craigslist,etc.all for free to use and specifically for India.Anyone else try this yet? ByIndia.com First to Blend Search,Social Network,Video Sharing and Auctions Into One Seamless Product for Indian Internet Users.