Friday 9 December 2005

Good News For My Site Meter

Yes indeed! Jay over at Jay Is Games has posted the great news that Samorost 2 has been released (although at the moment, what with being possibly the most anticipated sequel of the year, I think their server has melted or something)!

For those who came here for the original Samorost Walkthrough — click whatever is clickable, click something else, try clicking the first thing again, repeat. Here's my Samorost 2 Walkthrough:
click whatever is clickable,
click something else,
try clicking the first thing again,
repeat

Enjoy!

Strictly it's because I mispelled Samorost as Samarost that I get the hits, I think. Anyway here's to finding out.

UTA: Samorost 2 finally downloaded (or at least the first chapter), and there is slightly more to it that Samorost. Some times when you click something you pick it up, click somewhere else with that object.

Also sometimes when you click something other things become briefly clickable (taps and the like). Some taps need to be aligned properly.

Sometimes you need to click the thing at just the right time, like when a something can see something else.

No comments: