Thursday 13 January 2022

Ardnamurchan 04.21:03

 


On the back of this bottle is a QR Code. It contains a link that eventually sends you here:

https://ardnamurchan-distillery.co.uk/single-malt-detail/adsm-04-21-3/adsm187520668663

That tells you all about this particular bottle. For example it is bottle 220/17502. It was bottled by Kelly Combe on January 19, 2021. 

I don't really need to know any of this, of course, but as far a transparency goes this is phenomenal.

The whisky itself is only 5 years old but refuses to show it. It's crisp and smoky and sweet. There are some subtle flavours floating around ,you might get a hint of toast or pears. The addition of a little water really brings out the smoke but not in an overwhelming way.

Great stuff. Thanks Kelly.

BONUS LEGO REVIEW

IG 11. I thought it might have Christmas tree lights on it's head but that's just how it looks



2 comments:

Divine said...

A great post you have here!!

Peniel said...

Hi

I just really wanted to say you have quite an amazing blog here. The way you write your articles makes it so easy for users to resonate. I’ve been looking for a good article about Job attendants when I stumbled on your article and it really brought my search to an end.
I am impressed by the construct of your article. I too am a blogger and I know the kind of work you have to put into an article to make it this amazing. I really do hope you can take a second to check out my website on SCHOLARSHIPS.

Looking for Stay at Home Jobs, review;
Health Worker Job in UK .
Nursing Jobs in Canada