Monday 10 December 2007

The BluesBerries Live!

I've added a new song from the Doherty's Downunder gig to the Myspace page. It's called "My Baby Done Left" and it's a song with lyrics by me and music by Markus.

It's a 12-bar blues with a bouncy surf-y groove and a particularly good guitar solo from Markus. As well as a tiny bit of craziness from myself. It's not quite our live sound as the guitars are a bit low in the mix, but it's a fine document of what I remember as a great evening. So, please, go and listen and, if moved to do so, let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Peter Verdi said...

Great. Still waiting for "Vanilla Pudding" though ...

Paul said...

Well, after this weekend I'll have a couple of Vanilla Puddings to choose from, so I'll try and pick the one that's most edible.