- The ingredients of Diet Coke: "According to the FDA aspartame is associated with headaches, dizziness, loss of balance, mood swings, nausea, memory loss, muscle weakness, blurred vision, fatigue, weakness, skin rashes, joint and musculoskeletal pain."
- Rose & Camellia: Strange slapping game that's disturbing and addictive at the same time. If I wrote a longer article about this the title would be "Bitchslap!". Lucky for you I didn't.
- Stick Cricket: Picky, seemingly random and occasionally frustrating, much like the real thing, then, but, again, strangely addictive.
- Slacktivist is posting just crazy, mad, great stuff and you should all have him bookmarked...
- Your Cut Out & Keep Guide To Teachers Who Put Out: I realise this is a serious issue and that abuse of a position of trust is not something to make fun of. That said this article is a huge list and has pictures and everything...
Thursday, 19 July 2007
Return Of Short Shorts
I've not done this for a while, but what the heck, essentially this is a list of things that probably deserve a longer post, but I'm a little busy at the mo'.