Tuesday 17 July 2007

Doing My Bit For The Simpsons Movie

You know how for all their earthy talk you suspect Pagans are as priggishly humourless as any fundamentalist. Well they've gone some way to proving you right this week. After seeing this:

They decided to respond with this:
Ann Bryn-Evans, joint Wessex district manager for The Pagan Federation, said: "It’s very disrespectful and not at all aesthetically pleasing.

"We were hoping for some dry weather but I think I have changed my mind. We’ll be doing some rain magic to bring the rain and wash it away."

She added: "I’m amazed they got permission to do something so ridiculous. It’s an area of scientific interest."


It's also hilarious. Personally I'd like to see it animated just to find out exactly what Homer intends to do with that doughnut.

Via Boing Boing.

No comments: