Monday 5 February 2007

The Bluesberries Second Ever Gig!

It was a friend of a friend's birthday party, and I suppose it was real our first gig proper as we had two sets and played for a good two hours without me needing to waffle on quite so much between songs. We did three songs by me: Vanilla Pudding Blues, 99 Secrets, and Love You As you Are (well I say by me, but I should also credit Markus for the music). We also did Prison Grove by Warren Zevon, so I got to honour one of my heroes. Anyway, here's some pics:


Not sure what was happening there, it looks like I just dropped the mic stand on my foot.


Markus cooly soloing.


Me forgetting the words, with obvious disapproval from Martin.

A couple of notes: yes, that is a Doncaster Rovers top and yes, I was using the wrong microphone -- it's a long story but suffice it to say I know that you shouldn't really use a condenser mic for performing...

No comments: