Thursday 8 December 2022

Springbank 10 - Lego Advent Day 7

The Whisky

Springbank 10. You can upset Whisky shop owners the world over by asking them if they have any Whisky from Campbeltown. If you are lucky they will try to sell you some Glen Scotia (and you should probably buy it because it's good).

The on-line Whisky Knowers love Springbank and they buy it when they see it. Me too! I've got 3 more bottles of this and one and a half of Longrow (Springbank Peated).

Is it really that good? To be honest the first ever bottle I bought of this sort of passed me by. I think I was more into the smokier end of the peated whiskies and, while this brings it, its a slightly different beast to Ardbeg or Ledaig.

There's also that "funk" thing. Springbank is funky. It's dirty and oily and slightly sweaty which are all good things in their place and that place looks to be here.

Great stuff!

The Lego

A landspeeder!. This is a great tiny version of a classic vehicle. If I were to quibble, it's the wrong colour. As are many of the Lego versions of this as you can see.

Also great stuff!

No comments: