Wednesday 21 December 2022

Proclamation Irish Whiskey & Cadenhead's 1845 - Lego Advent Days 16, 17

 The Whisk(e)y

€20 of Irish Whiskey. Too much grain for my taste.

So, this was bottled for me at the Cadenhead's shop on the Royal Mile. Possibly proving that I'm an easy mark for this sort of thing. It's a Speyside sherry bomb and it's a very nice example of that. Cask strength again because if it's not around 60% these days I just don't feel a thing.

That's  probably why all these photo are blurry and at an odd angle....

The Lego

 

Every advent calendar has a weapon rack. This is no exception. I do think this is trying to tie-in to a sceme in Kenobi. But I can't be sure.
A Snowtrooper. This is foreshadowing a small Hoth run. It's great but, even better, it's diverse. Lego doing that "woke" thing. I love it!



No comments: