- Why Americans seem to really, really want European cities to be lawlesss hell-holes:
Depictions of Europe in American TV
- The Real Difference Between Apple And Google. Apparently they are similar blobs of connections that have telling differences if you stare long enough.
- The basics of crypto, in 4.5 pages, using only small words lawmakers can
- But her E-mails! Due to the oddities of where I get my news on the Internet I could link to hundreds of articles like this, but this one has most of the major points.
- People Like Sharks More When They Swim to Upbeat Music This could also be good advice in general. If you want to be liked, try to only be seen in places with happy music.
- Broken dragons: In praise of Morrowind, a game about game design Why Morrowmind might be the best Elder Scrolls game.
- Death and Tax Cuts Paul Krugman boils things down to their essence.