- Ten Most Difficult Words to Translate. It surprises me that there's no English equivalent of Kyoikumama.
- The Scunthorpe Problem. Probably exactly what you think it is, but I was amused by the irony that "socialism" can be blocked by spam filters because it contains a commercial word.
- Blocks With Letters On. Fiendish puzzle game with some charming between level animations, and some fine "aha!" moments. One thing to remember is that the teleports require you to press "enter" to use them.
- Playing the didgeridoo may help sleep aponea
- Star Trek: NCC 90210: The Pics
Tuesday, 21 October 2008
Son of the Return Of Short Shorts Part VI
I can stop if I want to...