- As a fairly regular reader of Paul Krugman I should mention his Nobel Prize which, as Patrick Neilsen Hayden has it, seems to be, unusually for an Economist, for Being Right. The Rightwing bloggers are in a tizzy, apparently.
- Krugman likes Gordon Brown, though, which may or may not cause you to question the above.
- A discussion of Pornography: “If real-world sex were a meal, the chicken would rarely be hot enough and there would not be quite enough dessert to go around.”
- Nailing Your Wife. PG Porn with the fearless Nathan Fillion.
- The Designer's Notebook: Bad Game Designer, No Twinkie! IX Earnest Adams looks at the ways computer games, and their designers, still manage to annoy us.
- Cubeecraft. Because you never know when you are going to need a boxy model of Buffy, Darth Vader or Hellboy.
- Quackle. Not exactly Scrabble, but you can sure make it a lot like that game. It describes itself as a "free crossword game artificial intelligence and analysis tool that rivals the best players in the world!"
Tuesday, 14 October 2008
Son of the Return Of Short Shorts Part V
Obey Your Thirst!