Tuesday 6 May 2008

For Some He'll Always Be The Operative

Chiwetel Ejiofor, I have only a vague idea of how it's pronounced but don't call him "Chewie", first came to my attention because of his role in Serenity, but I've seen him in quite a few things since and he's never been less than terrificly watchable.

The Onion's AV Club have an interview with him. He comes across as very focused on his acting, but likeable none-the-less.

Do pieces of characters ever stick with you?
For me, it tends to disappear, which is good, because, you know, I've just been playing Othello, and I'm not prone to psychopathic, jealous rages, which is fortunate. It can be a positive and a negative. You want the good things in the good characters to stay with you, but lose the bad things with the bad ones.

No comments: