- Literate Boozing A cartoon after my own liver.
- The Irish Didn't Invent Slang After All I didn't know that anyone had claimed otherwise, but a fun take down of a non-issue anyway. Via RW.
- The History of Atari: 1971-1977 Doubleplus long and a tale many will be aware of. But it's always worth reading about again.
- Krugman on Reagan's Little Mistakes A little late, you'd think.
- Paris Changing Not much to my eye, but that seems to be the charm of it.
- BBC Upgrades Flap To Row Funny title. Tin-eared article.
- Sulky Boy 'I don't care if I never play England again,' said Elvis Costello. It's not reported whether he then stuck out his bottom lip and stamped his foot.
- Creep on a Banjo Radiohead should play it like this in concert.
Monday, 12 November 2007
Son of The Return of Short Shorts
I managed a main post today, but there was loads of other stuff. Obviously I found a lot of these at places listed on my sidebar (and in the Feeds I Read post). You don't have to check those out, but there's plenty there.