- Ridley Scott is finally happy with Blade Runner.
- Paul McGann on Louise Brooks' silent beauty in the Guardian. Pandora's Box is a great film, totally entrancing.
- The Science Of Gangsta Rap Diagrams explaining a song or three.
- Eddie Izzard Interview at the AV Club.
- Paddington Bear gives up Marmalade for Marmite. There's less wailing and gnashing of teeth than I might have expected about this.
- The 50 Worst Cars of All Time. According to Time Magazine. It's surprising there aren't more British cars on there.
- Why Harvard Wants You To Be Unhealthily Thin. Much like all those binge drinking reports it seems the figures are being distorted by people with agendas. Being overweight isn't particularly bad for your health it seems.
- Etch A Sketch Art Not so much that it's well done, but that it's done at all. Possibly worth it for the Salvador Deli pun that the Daily Mail fastidiously ignores.
- EXTERMIKNIT! Knit your very own plushy Dalek!
Friday, 14 September 2007
Short Shorts: Friday Quickie Edition 2
I've blogger-block or something, but here's a few things I saw this week that interested me: