Wednesday 5 January 2005

I'm a Skeptic, but, then, Aries' Are Like That

Lucy Mangan in the Graun gets off to a flying start:
Are you a woman who believes in astrology?

Then let me back you into a corner - and beat some sense into you

And that's just the headline and sub-headline. It goes on to say:
"You're a fatuous insult to the species. You should be stripped and burned at the stake of commonsense. I will stoke the fires with Jonathan Cainer horoscopes ripped untimely from the Daily Mail, and as the flames lick ever higher, I will suck the smell of grilled moron greedily down into my lungs."

All of which kind of makes up for the Decca Aitkenhead article that blames English liberals for their slavemaster ancestors of 400 years ago buggering Jamaicans in to their current homophobia. Really.

No comments: