- It looks like Little Baby Cheeses has some competition, also worth skipping down to comment 66 to see Teresa Nielsen Hayden slapping down an offended party.
- Split Words is an addictive game where you have to put split words back together. Go for the bizarrely esoteric vocabulary on the harder settings.
- Life imitates Buffy (season 1, episode 3 "The Witch", really)
- http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com/. Maybe it has, who knows. One good thing, though is that the page has an rss feed to help to check it more regularly
- This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps
- Polish Film Posters People seem to discover these semi-regularly. I'm pretty sure I have a link to a site with them in the archives somewhere, but they are worth seeing again. It's odd that quite a few of them (Willow, Critters, Weekend at Bernies, etc) are better art then the films they are touting.
- Why many top-selling wines are not much more than alcopops dressed up with flavourings and fancy labels. I sort of agreed with something published in the Daily Mail. I may need to shower for a very long time.
- Do pubs really live or die by the beer they serve? The Guardian asks what seems to be entirely the wrong question. Especially as the answer is, well, yes and no. Some places the beer is important and in some it isn't. On any given day one style might be more important to me than the other (although I'll always appreciate a good pint).
Tuesday, 16 September 2008
Son of the Return Of Short Shorts
Because sometimes I just want to link and go!