Monday 20 December 2004

Meaningless Landmark Celebrated

At some point his weekend I passed 500 visitors. I realise this would be more exciting if some non-trivial amount of those weren't actually me, but I'm happy enough.

I even got a couple of referrals from search-engines this week. Someone looking for the lyrics to "Looking for the Next Best Thing", which Yahoo kindly has me their number one result for (Google doesn't get to me for more than I'm willing to count, but roughly 350). As well as "Incredibles Liberal Superheroes", which Google has me down for at around the 90 mark, that I would makes a "Davids Lloyd Georges" joke about if I thought it made any sense.

Finally I get to my favourite: "Scrotum Locks". I've put the link to the Google for this, because I thought that that phrase could cover a number of things and most of them can be found there. Plus a lot more information than I ever needed to know about breeding Alpaca. Really.

No comments: