Wednesday, 8 March 2006

Universal Cocksuckers!

So I've got through my Deadwood box-set. Great stuff. I may give a fuller review once I've watched it again.

One thing I will mention, though, is that this is yet another vanilla Universal release no extras what-so-ever. This made absolutlely no sense with season one as the region 1 (US) version had commentaries and a couple of documentaries giving a historical background to Deadwood, you can see why they left this out for the European release because all Europeans have an encyclopedic knowledge of that era of American history...

Anyway, more fun is to be had with season two beacuse despite not having any commentaries the packaging does list the commentaries you could listen to if you bought the Region 1 version.

Whoever is in charge of this sucks cocks by choice....

No comments: